Effective immediately, the following conditions and protocols are in place at Julington Dental :
COVID-19 Protocol: Updated May 26, 2020
- Please wear a mask when entering the office
- Use hand-sanitizer upon entering the office
- Practice Social Distancing
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow universal precautions as per the CDC
- All Julington Dental team members are health screened daily
- Covid-19 exposure screening on the phone prior to your visit
- Reschedule is someone from your household has been sick within 14 days
- Please be patient as we try to accommodate everyone
- We ask that those who come to our office with a companion, have wait in the car.
- Review of Covid-19 exposure screen in person.
- Forehead temperatures will be taken for every patient and each patient
- Use the restroom and wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds BEFORE entering treatment areas
- Patients will be provided with an antibacterial/microbial rinse prior to all treatments.
- Patients will be provided with protective eyewear to wear during all treatments.
- Patients will be asked to leave the treatment room wearing their mask.
- Observe social distancing best practices. Please be patients as we will be limited to 2 patients checking out a front desk at a time.